Hello dear reader, if you don’t know how to bake, then I highly suggest you to at least learn how to bake cupcakes, because they are the perfect additions for any party or if you sweet – tooth strikes suddenly then you can bake these cupcakes in a jiffy.
If you don’t have experience in baking or if you are just scared to bake(like myself) then this recipe is surely going to erase all your fears. Trust me.
I have used vinegar in baking, this is to activate the baking soda, which will help our cupcakes to rise and I have used salt to balance the sweetness of this cupcake.
Bakes – 5 cupcakes
- All purpose flour- 100 grams
- Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
- Sugar- 100 grams
- Salt- a pinch
- Chocolate chips/ pieces- as required
- Milk – 120ml
- Egg- 1 whole
- Oil- 60 ml
- Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence- 2-3 drops
- In a blender add sugar and blend it, until it becomes powder, this is called castor sugar.
- Sieve the all purpose flour, castor sugar, salt and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Then add egg, oil, vanilla essence, vinegar.
- In the milk add the chocolate pieces, mix till the milk turns brown, then only add the milk.
- Mix all the ingredients till well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to silicon cupcake holders, or a cup cake tray.
- Then add the chocolate pieces on the top, so that they don’t sink.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees and then bake for 20 minutes or you can insert a toothpick, if comes out clean that means it has baked perfectly. If not bake for 2 more minutes.
Tips and tricks:-
- I have used dark chocolate pieces, but you can use any other chocolate you wish to use.
- If you want vanilla flavoured cup cakes, you can just skip adding chocolate.